First Baptist Academy relies on private support to help maintain educational excellence, and is grateful for the generous gifts of time, talent, energy, and funds that our families and friends of FBA make each year. Gifts are offered in many ways, from volunteering in the classroom to making financial contributions. Without these contributions, our school could not be the place it is today. We hope you will be inspired to give, in whatever way you can.
Your gifts to FBA are a vote of confidence in the work of our talented faculty, staff and administration - and supports the elements that make this school different from any other. There are many ways to support the ministry of First Baptist Academy.
If you would like more information about our fundraising priorities, donation opportunities or volunteer program, please call the Advancement Office at 713-290-2511.
Considered the "backbone" of our fundraising efforts, The Warrior Fund makes it possible for FBA to stand tall. Tuition simply does not cover all of the costs associated with an FBA education. In order for our students to have teachers who have been re-energized through continuing education, resources that use the latest in technology, programs that prepare their whole person (mind, soul, body) and experiences that are life-changing, the Fund for FBA goal must be met.
Your participation in giving is not only needed, it is greatly appreciated. You can be assured that giving to The Warrior Fund makes very real and tangible things happen at FBA. So, thank you!
Consider finding creative ways to engage the community to help FBA reach this goal:
- Find out if your company matches gifts
- Organize a fun-run
- Host a car wash
- Tell others your FBA story - you never know who might want to support this great school!
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
· When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
· We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
· We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by First Baptist Academy. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
· We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
· We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
· We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
· We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
· We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
· We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at Executive Director of Advancement, First Baptist Academy, 7450 Memorial Woods Dr, Houston, TX 77024